EDUCATION RELATED USAGE
(industry related lesson plans, reports or science fair projects)
We give you full permission to use any of our original media,
as long as you kindly follow these steps:
01. EMAIL US listing which photo(s)/video(s) you want to use.
02. Please credit the "The Amusement Parkrats"
AND whoever took it (usually found under a photo/video).
03. If you can email us a copy of your project/lesson plan, we'd love to see the finished product!
(TV commercials, promotions and shows)
If you'd like to use any of our original media for these uses,
please EMAIL US to discuss what you'd be using the content for and what you'd want to use.
NOTE: There will likely be a fee to use our media commercially.
The exact fee will be decided upon if/when we approve use.
NON-COMMERCIAL WEBSITE/BOOK USAGE:
We understand that many amusement park related websites and books use media from fellow parks and enthusiasts.
In fact, with the help of many, that is exactly what helps
build us to be bigger and better every day!
With that in mind, we give you permission to use
any media featured on our website, non-commercially,
as long as you follow these steps:
01. Please EMAIL US letting us know which photo(s)
and/or video(s) that you would like to use.
02. In that same email, please share URL of your site (if it is not up, please describe the type of site that you're working on).
03. Please credit the photo(s)/video(s) to our site AND
whoever took it (usually found under a photo/video).
Check out our MEDIA PORTAL for the logos for:
The Amusement Parkrats, Turnstile News,
and all of our other great features!
You can download and share all three of these logos for FREE! If you aren't making money off it, then no questions asked.
NOTE: You cannot use these logos freely to make any sort of profit off of them (see COMMERCIAL USAGE above)
In addition, we have a limited selection of our park/ride photos for you to download and share non-commercially!
Just credit them to our site AND whoever took it.